You can obtain the ticket to park in the regulated parking areas in different Spanish cities using the mobile apps of ElParking.
In order to park, once you download the app onto your mobile phone and you have logged in with your username and password:
- Look for your location on the map.
- Click on the blue bubble indicating the area (if the name of the area does not appear it is because you cannot park in that area), and a dialogue box will appear to confirm the area.
- Make sure that the area indicated on the map truly matches the place where your vehicle is located and press “Confirm”.
- Select the vehicle with which you have parked. You can select from the list of vehicles that you have already used once or add a new one. Confirm that the licence plate is correct and click on “Next”.
- Depending on the city where you are located, you will see one or multiple rates. Select the corresponding one and click on “Next”.
- Select the time until which you want the ticket to last, increasing or reducing the parking time in the circular controls and click on “Next”.
7. On the screen you will obtain a summary of the ticket’s data. If it is correct, click on “Park” and you will get a confirmation message that the parking ticket has been issued correctly.